- Will take ownership over several websites, be the point of contact for the site new development, enhancements, maintenance and content.
- Monitor development for adherence to business requirements and guidelines
- Work with business units on business unit requirements and objectives, as required
- 5+ years of programming experience, preferably with PHP developing high traffic websites
- Strong object oriented PHP background and familiarity with frameworks such as Zend, Jquery, Drupal, etc.
- Strong understanding of database driven applications (MySQL 5.0.x experience preferred)
- Must be able to work with UNIX and Linux operating systems. SA experience is a definite plus
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/Kj7R