Client is mainly looking for Testing experience in PHP and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Perl) is a must
- Software Quality Assurance Engineers will work with the Software QA Lead and participate in establishing the QA function.
- In this role you will be responsible for testing LAMP based applications using both automated and manual testing tools and techniques.
- Requirements include at least 5 years experience in software quality assurance with a minimum of 2 years using automated test tools; experience reading and debugging PHP; experience with SVN; and experience testing APIs.
- Testing the middleware (LAMP, Zend, and APIs)
- Goal is to automate as much as possible. We use JMeter for load testing, but not required as long as the can do it
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/yftJ