Use All Five is a digital agency located in Venice, CA. We rock n’ roll with an array of exciting brands (Google, YouTube, HP and more), as well as cutting-edge agencies (Saatchi, BBDO, Chiat Day, etc.) We’re collaborative, informed, and flexible, with the simple goals of exceeding each client’s expectations, and having an incredible time doing it.
- Experience and knowledge about the cool stuff in CSS3.
- Knowledge and/or use of HTML5 (Canvas, WebGL, etc).
- Knowledge in how to gracefully degrade.
- Experience in a version control system like SVN or Git.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published works.
- Experience with Google Closure Toolkit or Python.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/38Cj