This position requires a passion for working with mobile/web applications focusing on user experience, clean code and design. Successful candidates must possess a laser-like attention to detail and strive for semantic, standards-compliant front-end code and user-interface design solutions, use the latest technologies to develop and maintain dynamic websites/mobile applications, capable of juggling multiple projects at one time, and communicate clearly and effectively with multiple teams.
- Seamlessly implement page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS
- Advocate Web interaction design best practices, with a focus on consistency and usability
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development
- Appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility concerns.
- Proactively seek out and solve problems in order to deliver the best possible product
- Consistently deliver projects on time
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of full-time professional experience in a Web Design or Web Development related field
- 3 years experience optimizing sites for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android
- Experience developing for cross-browser/platform compatibility
- Experience integrating social-media platforms and APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with mobile application frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in the design, development and deployment of enterprise mobile applications on an iOS or Android device.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and techniques such as JSF, JSTL, AJAX, etc.
- Some experience with Visual Studio C#, and ASP.Net
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work autonomously or with small teams and loosely defined guidelines
- Intermediate level knowledge of PHP, ASP, and other server side languages
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
- Have a strong understanding of latest web technologies and their capabilities
- Familiarity with current web design trends and techniques
- Experience with Flash/ActionScript, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator and other design tools will open up additional opportunities for handling fun and interesting work.
This is a key position for Civic Resource Group as we expand our services and client base in the broad civic sector. We take our mission of “Fulfilling the Promise of Technology” seriously, but also try to have fun fulfilling that mission.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/7i7A