Enterprise Software Product Company specializing in building new media frameworks is seeking multiple Software Engineers to help re-write a core API using Python / Django along with other projects for our product team. Our software is used in over 15 countries in the world and we are growing at a rapid pace. We offer excellent benefits, vacation, and aggressive stock option package.
- Must have Python development experience on Linux. Experience with Django is a plus.
- Knowledge of other functional languages such as Lua, Haskell, Lisp, Clojure, and Erlang is preferred along with Java and/or C++ experience.
- Experience with distributed computing, network protocols, and data structures is also preferred.
- Must be exceptionally bright, have strong problem solving skills and work well within a team environment.
- BSCS / MSCS is a plus along with good written and verbal communication skills.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/j3cy