Frequency is looking for an experienced, talented and creative web UI developer / software engineer for our well-funded startup in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about beautiful interfaces, fluid UI, front-end web technologies, RESTful APIs. Currently, we are obsessed with responsive design, media queries, test automation, synchronous processing, and content management systems – we hope you are, too.
You’ll be developing for the web, but also for mobile & tablet apps, and unlike most internet companies, for in-television apps.
You learn fast and are able to problem solve, apply new methodologies and technologies, and figure out things independently. Equally as important, you can communicate your vision and show the team a better way way to do things. You are just as comfortable leading as they are playing a supporting role.
Candidates should share the following values with our team:
- Creativity, initiative, and acute attention to detail
- Thirst for innovation and love for polyglot programming
- Passion for standards-based web development
- Obsession with software design and performance
- Honesty, positive attitude, and great sense of humor (we like to have fun!)
Desired Skills & Experience
- AJAX / HTML5 experience is highly desired
- Expertise in object-oriented and test-driven programming
- Experience writing software designs
- Familiarity with Linux-based systems, PHP
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Mobile expereience (Android, iOS) is a huge plus
Frequency offers very competitive compensation, a casual and flexible work environment, great benefits including health and 401(k), and a superb vacation plan.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/H0AX