We have a great full-time opportunity for a Web Content Manager with one of our Orange County clients. This is a great group of people—many of them have been there for most of their careers, and they love the work environment and what they do. You will be working under the Sr. Web Developer and will be using Drupal 7, planning, developing, maintaining and implementing new features and functionality to their site.
The right candidate will have previous experience with web content management, familiarity with Drupal, knowledge of web standards and browser compatibility, mobile app development, third-party API integration, CSS familiarity, and Linux server admin experience.
If you meet the qualifications and would like the opportunity to work in a great environment with great benefits, please click Apply Now to send your resume for consideration.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/D5Su