The Back-End Developer plays a hands on role in the team, providing deep coding experience and advanced understanding of complex software development models, and provides a technology leadership of a growing development team. Participates in a daily standup.
- Neo4J a plus, Ruby, PHP
- Design scalable databases to deploy content to web applications used by millions of people through publicly accessible, Restful APIs
- Develop and improve upon algorithms that help deliver relevant content to users and learn over time.
- Design self maintaining systems that create and reorganize hierarchy based off of user metrics.
- Agile, self-organized, ability to create documentation.
- Work with internal clients and vendors
- Knowledge of open-source systems integration frameworks
- Needs to be able to set up servers and stacks.
- Contributed to an open source project
- Performs other duties as assigned.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/2XxF