A PHP Developer Engineering is required.
1) Work with a team of high level dedicated developers in the creation of the next generation social media platform
2) Work with team leaders to develop high-profile web 2.0 social networking, content management and distribution systems using PHP and Python in a LAMP stack
3) Design and code new application features and functionality, writing API’s, scalability, and maintainability improvements for review by team leader.
Requires minimum of Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or foreign academic equivalent, plus 2 years experience as developer. 40+ hour week equivalent.
Worksite: 1333 Second Street, Suite 100, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
Contact Sarah Phelps, HR Generalist, 1333 Second Street, Suite 100, Santa Monica, CA 90401. Telephone: 310-394-6400.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/2tPP