As a Rapid App UI Prototype Developer, you will work as a front-end developer working with a team of engineers and designers to bring product ideas to life. Must be able to work creatively, collaboratively, and iteratively across teams to discover and create optimal interfaces through rapid interactive UI prototyping. This is a great opportunity for a developer to have significant positive impact on the design of very cool products while forming the bridge between the design and development teams
How you’ll do it
- Experience with iOS and/or Android UI Prototyping Best Practices
- Experience with iOS and/or Android UI prototyping packages like iRise, Prototype for iPad, inVision, Balsamiq, etc.
- Working knowledge of other languages like PHP, Ruby, Perl, Objective-C, Python, SQL, or Java
- Experience with coding for mobile technologies
- Experience with caching technologies like Memcached and Squid
- Adobe CS fluency as it relates to front-end development
What you’ll need
- Extremely proficient in cross platform (phone & tablet) UI development and testing; able to build a highly interactive interface that works flawlessly on iOS and/or Android mobile platforms
- 3+ years of prior development experience in developing mobile apps that are heavy on rich and dynamic user experiences
- Great communication skills
- Passion for high quality design and for products that are both usable and cool — able to work efficiently alongside both design and development teams
- An online portfolio of work is absolutely essential
What you’ve done
- Working with a creative team of User Experience designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers, and Software Developers on a day to day basis
- Proficient in rapid UI prototype development on web and mobile platforms including iOS and Android
- Expertise with rapid UI prototype development specific tools as well as Xcode, Eclipse, and the Android SDK
- BS Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the Xcode development environment, developing iOS User Interfaces, and Objective-C as well as Eclipse and Java.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
TechJobsLA Job Fair
Tech Jobs Los Angeles 2012 is a one-day event that connects programmers, designers and other qualified candidates with recruiters and employers.
When: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Location: BLANKSPACES coworking space
[CSSBUTTON target="http://techjobsla.com" color="ff0000" float="left"]RSVP to the job fair[/CSSBUTTON]
Follwe Me on Twitter
- Web Designer (Freelance), Los Angeles
- Product Designer at WET, Burbank
- Web Developer at R&R Partners, El Segundo
- Junior Furniture Designer at MASHstudios, Los Angeles
- Assistant Apparel Designer (Entry-Level) at Mage Design, Los Angeles
- Contractor – Creative, Santa Monica
- Interactive Designer Magento, Culver City
- Social and Digital Media Manager at Petunia Pickle Bottom, Ventura
- Senior Interactive Art Director/Design Lead at Sisu, Culver City
- Freelance Web Designer at Strausberg Group, Santa Monica
This post's short url is http://LAMPjobsLA.com/MrlV